Wic Wac Woe

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alone
                               

Nobody to hear my cries for help
                                                                                                Nobody to come and rescue me
                                                                                To rescue me from myself
They leave me alone
                                                To torched myself
                                To torment and tease
Bully and beat
Ridicule and repeat
All by myself
                                                No villain
                                                                No bully
                                                                                Just evil in myself
                                                                                                The evil put there
                                                                                                                By someone else
I have destroyed myself
                                                                                And I didn’t need
Anyone’s help
All on my own
                                All by myself
                Thrown in the closet
Forgotten on the shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment